登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>必克零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

必克零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

1 5800 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-04-10


走遍美国 Linden Street 林登大街46号 ACT II


ACT II


Excuse me, officer. 对不起,警官。
Can you help me? 你能帮帮我吗?
Sure. 当然可以。
Can you tell me 你能告诉我
how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale? 怎么去Riverdale的林登街?
"Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street, “Richard Stewart, 林登街46号,
Riverdale, New York." Riverdale, 纽约”
You should take the number 1 subway. 应当搭1路地铁。
Is there a station near here? 附近有地铁站吗?
Yes. The station's that way. 有。地铁站在那边。
You should take the number 1 train 搭1路车
to Van Cortlandt Park. 到Van Cortlandt公园下车。
Number 1 train to Van Cortlandt Park. Thank you. 1路车到Van Cortlandt公园。谢谢。
Anytime. Good luck. 不用谢。祝你好运。
Remember, the number 1 train. The uptown platform. 记住, 搭1路车。在北线月台。
Thank you. 谢谢。
You're welcome. 不客气。
Is this pink too bright for me? 这粉红色对我是不是太过鲜艳了?
Mmm-hmm. It is a very bright pink. 是的,这种粉红色是鲜艳了点。
Try this. It's size eight. 试试这一件,尺码是八号。
But I wear size ten. 但我穿十号的衣服。
How about green? It's size ten. 绿的怎么样?它是十号的。
Let me try it on. 让我试试看。
I'm taking too much of your time. 我耽误了你很多时间。
It's six o'clock. 已经六点了。
Where's my husband? 我丈夫怎么还没来?
I was expecting him here at five forty-five. 我们约好了五点四十五在这儿会面的。
Don't worry. The traffic is very heavy at this hour. 别担心。这个时间交通很忙。
I know. But we're going to be late for dinner. 我知道。但我们晚餐可要迟到了。
I'll take this green sweater. 我买这件绿色毛衣吧。
I like the color on me, don't you? 我觉得这种颜色较适合我,你说呢?
I think it looks terrific on you. 我觉得你穿上它好极了
I'm sorry I'm so late. 对不起我迟到这么久。
I had a really bad day. 今天真是糟透了。
It's ten after six. We're late. 现在是六点十分。我们晚了。
Robbie's cooking tonight, and dinner's at six thirty. 今晚Robbie做饭,晚餐六点半开始。
I know. I know. I'm really sorry. 我知道。我知道。我真的很抱歉。
I left my bag of film on the ferry. 我把装底片的旅行袋遗忘在渡船上。
I went back for it, but the ferry was gone. 等我回去找的时候,船已经开走了。
I lost a whole day's work. 我浪费了一整天的工作成果。
I'll call the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office. 我来打电话给Staten Island渡轮失物招领处。
I didn't think of that. Thanks. 我倒没有想到这个法子。谢了。
Hello. 你好。
Yes. The number, please, 你好。我想问一下,
of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office. Staten 渡轮失物招领处的电话号码。
Five five five...zero eight zero eight. 555...0808。
Thank you. 谢谢。
I really appreciate it, Marilyn. 真的很感谢,Marilyn。
Hello.你好。
Did anyone find a camera bag this afternoon, 请问今天下午有人捡到一个照像机旅行袋,
a small canvas bag, 一个小的粗帆布袋?
on the J. F. Kennedy Ferry?...No? 是在J. F. Kennedy渡船上丢的。……没有吗?
Maybe someone will find it. 也许会有人发现的。
The name is Stewart, Richard Stewart. 失主是Stewart ,Richard Stewart。
And the telephone number is five five five... 电话是555......
three oh nine oh. Thank you. 3090。谢谢 。
Sorry, Richard. They don't have it. 对不起,Richard。他们那儿没有。
Thanks, anyway. 不管怎样,我都得谢谢你。
There was a girl on the ferry. 在渡船上有一个女孩。
Now maybe... 也许现在……
Tell me about it on the way home. 在回家的路上告诉我吧 。


See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/

在线学英语口语http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp

1